Skip to main content

Wikipedia trail: From Three Little Pigs To LSD

Three Little Pigs; Link
I had just written a blog post about the story of the Three Little Pigs. I read through the article and started to read about the different modern versions of this famous fairy tail and that is when I came across a character who was a "Cannabis Smoker".

Cannabis Smoking; Link
I chose the cannabis smoking link because I figured it would lead me down a complete different road from where I began. The cannabis smoking article got to the different ways to ingest cannabis and that is when I came across "Place under the tongue".

Sublingual Administration; Link
I chose this subject because I wanted to get even deeper into how strange I could end up from the original search. Reading through this article obviously lead me to the different drugs that are taken by placing them underneath the tongue. That is when I came across "LSD".

Lysergic Acid Diethylamide; Link
I chose LSD because I knew that this is where I would of ended and to go from Three Little Pigs to LSD is pretty crazy. I never thought I would of ended up reading about LSD when I first searched for a fairy tale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to me... Zack Ziegenhorn

Hello Everybody! My name is Zack Ziegenhorn, but most everyone I know calls me Zig for short. Its much easier to remember than Zack and MUCH easier to spell than Ziegenhorn. (lol) I am from Tulsa, OK and I am a senior Communication major. I went to Tulsa Union High School where I played baseball. I continued my baseball career for one year in college at Seminole State College but had to cut my baseball career short due to nagging injuries 😡. I came to OU in 2013 because I have been Sooner born and Sooner bred. I have been a huge OU fan my entire life and was so excited to get the opportunity to attend this University.                      Obviously I am a huge sports fan and love football, baseball, basketball, and golf. My favorite teams are OU, the St. Louis Cardinals, and the Oklahoma City Thunder. Thunder up!! I enjoy going to the lake over the summer and getting on the boat and just having a great time with friends and ...

Comment Wall

Leave me some feedback here! You can find my website through this Link Im looking forward to everyones comments, Good or Bad! Image from Pixaby

Reading Notes: Tejas Legends, The Plant That Grows on Trees

The main characters of the story are the Thunder Bird and the Mistletoe I could change the names of the two main characters, maybe make the bird a squirrel and change what kind of plant is in the story. I could give a background about kissing under a mistletoe during christmas because birds would meet there and kiss under the mistletoe The bird could trick the mistletoe so that he could constantly have berries to feed on and that is why the thunder bird put the mistletoe in the tree.  If a seed ever made it to the ground the plant would become bad luck and curse whoever ate the berries of the seeds off the grounded mistletoe.  The plant that grows on trees retold by Florence Stratton; link to the reading Image of the Thunder Bird and Mistletoe